Saturday 25 July 2009

Which is the best free web host for adsense and directory?

I want to develop a website with cool information and google adsense so that I can make some money. To do so, I would like to have my website being able to appear in search engine in the top few lines (eventually).





I was thinking of blogger but I heard that it is not going to be showing up in the search engine, even google's. Is it true?





Which one do you recommend from your experience? Thanks.





I am thinking of blogger, wordpress, bloggate, freewebs...





*I want to start with free host first, so free host answer only, plez!
Which is the best free web host for adsense and directory?
all the info you need can be found @





http://members.cox.net/freehosting





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment