Saturday 25 July 2009

Please some one help me web design help webmasters help me?

Please some one help... I was editing a site for a buddy of mine and I made a minor change on a wysiwyg editor through her web host and her side tool bar show red x's where her link images use to be. I didnt touch the tool bar at all just some minor content changes...someone please help!
Please some one help me web design help webmasters help me?
Where are the red x's, have you already rectified the problem?


if still there is any problem, please provide me the link for that specific page.





hi please mail me the details at kooldrhunk@yahoo.com





I will definitely solve this problem.





See if u have changed the name of the image mistakenly...
Please some one help me web design help webmasters help me?
E-Mail me a link And I will take a look
Reply:May be you can contact a web designer. Check websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment