Sunday 26 April 2009

Web Page Design: How to go about becoming a freelancer?

I'm new in the field, havent really got much experience, but taken a few classes. Not too concerned about the actual web page designing part.





My plan is design web pages for people (or small buisness) help them get them on the web, using mostly HTML based websites (using website designing programs). Not really anything too extravagant. As the plan is to have something like 1-5 pages for a website. perhaps bigger in time.





However, I have no experience with copyrights, and other such related stuff.


Could anyone walk me through how to set up a buisness? (US)





The things that come to mind are copyrights, legal (is there anything I should know before i go into buisness, legal wise), and any other buisness related information.





Also could use suggestions for good web hosts for buisnesses.





perhaps it would be best to list the things i would need to do to prepare a buisness before i actully start working.





Would help to talk to someone in webpage design with yahoo messanger.
Web Page Design: How to go about becoming a freelancer?
I used to do this, but don't any more. Feel free to send me an e-mail (click on my profile) and I'll add you onto yahoo, MSN, or AIM.





I don't get on yahoo much. But sometimes do.
Web Page Design: How to go about becoming a freelancer?
i am also a freelancer.and work from a company name which is related to


http://webdesignehelp.in/


and now my earning is around 200-300$.
Reply:You can check out this hosting service





http://www.ssooffttwwaarree.com/web_host...

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment